Nedbank: Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) Graduate Programme 2023
Nedbank are on the hunt for the best minds to join the Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) Graduate Programme 2023.
We’re looking for #YoungDifferenceMakers to join our team as we carve a distint future.
Our financial experts excel at doing business, but they’re also passionate about doing good for society.
If you believe you can write your own unique success story that can bring change to our continent, the country and your own life, then you’re the right person.
If you have completed your postgraduate qualification, or if you are currently registered in the final year of a four-year degree, with majors in:
- computer science;
- engineering (all fields);
- information technology;
- data analytics;
- finance and economics;
- MCom (risk management of finacial markets);
- MPhil (mathematical finance); or
- environmental science.
About the Graduate Programme
We see our graduates as part of our leadership pipeline, and that is why our graduate programme offers the following:
- A four-month foundational Corporate and Investment Banking programme offered by an international service provider.
- A 12-month programme covering elements such as personal leadership and the latest developments in fintech, business acumen and systems thinking, offering you the opportunity to be involved with a Nedbank CIB-endorsed corporate social investment project as well as action learning projects.
- Permanent employment if you’re accepted into the graduate programme, offering you unique Nedbank experience.
- Standard employee benefits and the opportunity to engage with top-management teams about the vision for CIB.
By joining our CIB graduate programme, you’ll have:
- the chance to accelerate your career by working with top industry leaders;
- exposure to theoretical and practical training;
- access to an alumni network of peers, based on a joint experience; and
- the opportunity to learn how to bring changes in a big business through disruption and innovation.
Applications for our 2023 intake are open.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!