Nedbank Chartered Accountants (CA) Training Programme 2024
Nedbank is recruiting and invites applications for the Chartered Accountants (CA) Training Programme 2024.
With the Nedbank CA Training Programme, you have the opportunity to tailor your rotations and adapt your articles to your desired career goals, while also having access to coaches and mentors to support your professional growth.
- To adhere to the South African Institute of Charted Accountants (SAICA) Training Regulations for the duration of their articles with the Nedbank CA Training Programme.
- During the three-year CA training period (articles) within the Nedbank CA Training Programme, trainees will rotate into various divisions within the bank.
- Manage deliverables within reasonable turnaround times aligned to the role specifications and rotation whilst adding value by seeking opportunities to improve business processes and systems.
- Proactively drive and manager your own Learning and Development in line with prescribed SAICA Technical and Professional Skills Requirements.
- Contribute to the Nedbank CA Training Programme by Pro-Actively participation in Programme committees/structures (E.g. Marketing Committee, Recruitment Committee and Social Committee) involvement’. The objective of this participation is to enhance their Professional Development whilst adding value to the Nedbank CA Training Programme.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in the Nedbank Culture building initiatives.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Bachelor of Commerce: Accounting
- SAICA Accredited Accounting Undergraduate Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting or equivilant programme that allows access into SAICA’s initial Test of Competence.
Type of Exposure
- Achieved Stakeholder Service Deliverable Excellence
- Working with a group to identify solutions to a problem
- Completing various administrative duties
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Capturing data
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Managing and monitoring internal customer expectations
- Working in a fast -paced environment
- Working within a team
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Accounting Principles
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking Knowledge
- Business Principles
- Cluster specific operations
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Applied Learning
- Decision Making
- Stress Tolerance
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
Join the Nedbank CA Training Programme, where you can make a purpose-driven impact. Train Differently. #BeTheDifference.
At Nedbank we use our financial expertise to do good for individuals, families, businesses and society.
When you join the Nedbank CA Training Programme, not only will you be joining our immensely successful programme that boasts a 100% ITC pass rate for the past five years, but you will also experience what it means to be a #YoungDifferenceMaker.
For any Programme information and enquiries, email [email protected].
Applications for our 2024 intake are currently open.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!