South African National Parks (SANParks) Internship Programme 2023
The South African National Parks (SANParks) invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2023.
Park (Location) : Groenkloof (Head Office)
South African National Parks (SANParks) is the leading conservation authority in all national parks, responsible for 3 751 113 hectares of protected land in 20 national parks.
It draws its mandate from National Environmental Management: Protected Areas Act, Act 57 of 2003.
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their National Diploma (NQF6/NQF7) at a Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa.
Successful applicants will be placed in SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R6 030.00.
To qualify for the Internship Placement Programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have completed a Bachelor National Diploma (NQF 6/NQF 7) under the discipline as mentioned above/fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI)
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme
SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
The following qualifications are required:
|Field of Study||Division/Department||Number Allocated|
|Human Resources Management||Human Capital Management||1|
- Applications must be submitted via email to [email protected]
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of their Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Kindly contact Mr Thami Mohlabi at: 012 426 5048.
Closing date: 24 March 2023
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!