Dis-Chem is recruiting and invited applications from recent grduates for the Online Marketing Graduate Programme 2023.
Closing date: 28 March 2023
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office in Midrand has an exciting opportunity available for Online Marketing Graduates to join our Online team.
Successful applicants will properly execute and maintain Dis-Chem Online merchandising standards.
You will assist in ensuring accurate information and images that appear on the Dis-Chem website.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Diploma of Degree in Business Administration or Ecommerce
- 1 year working experience within Retail – Merchandise or online environment
- Merchandising standard and FMCG industry
- Working with Planograms
- Category knowledge
- Ensure the display of online products in such a way that stimulates interest and entices customers to make a purchase.
- Assist in ensuring all products are beautifully and strategically merchandised across the site in category listing pages, designer listing pages, and trend pages.
- Ensure products are listed in the correct order.
- Regular auditing of available product online to ensure it is appropriately represented with the customer in mind.
- Uphold Dis-Chem online merchandising standards and planograms.
- Be aware of new products and maintain up to date product knowledge.
- Work closely with Online Manager, Category and Marketing teams reviewing and correcting supplied content to ensure consistency in
- style and information.
- Assists with the listing/displaying of the products, making sure that all links are working, updating the database.
- Uploading of product images.
- Source of images for all products listed online.
- Assist with updating of current and new online product descriptions.
- Ensure all content appear in the correct order online
- English –Read, write and speak
- Writing skills
- Good communication and listening skills
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Customer focussed
- Deadline driven
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.