Deloitte South Africa is recruiting and invites applications for the Risk Advisory – Forensic – Financial Crime Graduate Programme 2024.
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Our Forensics Division sits within our Financial Advisory Division. We are a dynamic and technically excellent team, passionate about our clients and about developing market leading solutions and thought leadership.
We are dedicated to building a stimulating learning environment that supports the ongoing personal development of each member of our team, including our partners.
The Financial Crime and Regulatory Graduate Programme is a two-year fixed term contract whereby you will be given the opportunity to rotate between the Financial Crime and Regulatory business areas.
Your primary responsibility will be to support the team members, Managers and Senior Managers in serving the relevant engagements.
At the end of this Programme, you will achieve the following competencies:
- A fully integrated and complementary skill set within the Financial Crime and Regulatory service offering
- Excellent client orientation and relationships
- Consistently meet minimum productivity and delivery targets
- Display the required knowledge in the respective service area (i.e. rotation)
What We Offer
- Personal and professional development in a demanding and multidisciplinary environment
- Solid continuous professional development in technical skills and knowledge and an excellent work environment
- Integration in a professional team whose values include integrity and excellent value added for our clients
- BSc or BCom Accounting
- BCom Information Systems / Information Technology
- BCom LLB, Law
- BCom Financial Management
If your mind is both analytical and creative, you will thrive here. What we do goes way beyond financial advisory.
Financial Crime and Regulatory is all about finding the smartest solutions to the most complex challenges while creating tangible value add to our clients.
- – Knowledge and experience in MS Office
- – Advanced excel skills are an advantage
- – Problem & Analytical skills
- – Familiarity with using the Internet for data research
- – Ability to multi-task
- – Strategic thinking ability – ability to envision future
- – Good organisational skills
- – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- – Ability to always present yourself in a competent and professional manner to the client
- – Conscientious approach to delivering results
- – Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- – Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- – Self-starter with excellent drive/ambition
- – Demonstrate a broad approach to problem solving
- – Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- – Show enthusiasm towards learning
- – Attention to detail
- – Develop a network within the broader firm, beyond Financial Advisory
NB: Your application will only be considered complete if you attach ALL of the following documents:
- – Full CV
- – Copy of ID document
- – Copy of matric certificate
- – Copy of university academic transcripts
If you are struggling to load multiple documents, please put the required attachments into 1 file/pdf and submit.
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.