Deloitte South Africa is recruiting and invites applications for the Assurance Services Graduate Programme 2024.
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Deloitte ESG Reporting and Assurance is a growing team of professional that want to make an impact to our clients and broader society by walking alongside them in navigating the complex reporting landscape and provide credibility to the ESG information they place within the public domain.
Whilst the forming team will result in diverse group with a wide and varied range of proficiencies, our values and purpose remains the same.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Supports Engagement team in delivery of ESG reporting and assurance services to / at client premises on delegated engagement / project.
- Under guidance, supports the delivery efforts of the engagement team in relation to the allocated subject matter, through
- Attending in site visits to gather evidence
- Engaging with the client to obtain an understanding of the process and activities
- Performing testing procedures (inspection, observation, reperformance, recalculation) on the subject matter reported, including data analytics
- Reporting of issues identified in written format together with recommendations
- Contributes to decisions by engagement team in terms of approach by providing fact-based and pertinent recommendations from research / analysis / client interaction
- Communicates regularly with senior team members and manager on status of allocated deliverables
- Responds with urgency and accountability to client and team requests
- Assists in preparation of client presentations / discussion documentation as directed
- Identifies possible opportunities for follow-on work and advise manager/partner
- Bcom/BSc –Accounting (Non-CA)
- Bcom/BSc – Finance/Economics
- B.Eng – Chemical engineering
- Bsc Environmental Science
- Relevant Degree in Social Sciences, Sciences, Geography, Geology
- Postgraduate qualification on the above will be an advantage
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Demonstrates initiative and desire to develop self
- Client delivery focus
- Focus on quality
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical thinking
- Able to work independently and efficiently within a team environment.
- Must be able to multi-task, adapt well to changing priorities, and effectively prioritise workflow to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and changing environment: must work well under pressure·
- Basic report writing skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.