Deloitte South Africa: Africa Tax & Legal (TrAX) Graduate Programme 2024
Deloitte South Africa is recruiting and invites applications for the Africa Tax & Legal (TrAX) Graduate Programme 2024.
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
We have a team of approximately 280 specialised staff members across South Africa comprised of charted accountants, lawyers, and a variety of other professionals who offer specialist insight across many industries.
Deloitte Tax professionals keep current on the latest changes that impact clients’ business tax strategy, enabling clients to focus on business objectives while we address the tax requirements.
Deloitte Legal, amongst the largest legal and regulatory service providers in Africa, assists clients operating in increasingly complex legal, regulatory and digital environments through a multidisciplinary approach, combining integrated legal and commercial expertise.
What impact will you make?
You want to make your mark. You want to work in an environment that values your contribution and that helps you get better – each and every day.
Deloitte is that type of organization. From on-the-job experiential learning to world-class classroom and virtual training, you will participate in a variety of opportunities that will support your career growth and development.
As a Deloitte Tax & Legal professional, you will work with colleagues across the globe to address the complex, ever-changing challenges of our clients.
This practical approach broadens your tax and legal knowledge, instils and builds confidence to take on new challenges, and allows you to expand your career possibilities.
Your experience is enhanced by working on thought-provoking projects both for clients and the broader community alongside bright and motivated colleagues from all over the world.
As a recent tax graduate, the overall aim is to ensure that you benefit from a seamless integration into your professional role as a tax practitioner at Deloitte.
The TrAX curriculum consists of the following pathways: specialised tax-technical development, professional & leadership development and on-the-job coaching/development through cross functional tax experience across tax service areas.
The programme consists of 24 months of ongoing development. It follows a blended learning approach as well as the performance methodology of Tax & Legal.
- B Com Accounting/Finance
- Postgraduate qualification in Tax (Honours) required
- BA /BCom(Law)
- Undergraduate Commerce,
- Undergraduate Economics,
- Undergraduate Financial Sciences, Or similar Undergraduate degrees.
- Postgraduate in any of the above would be advantageous.
If your mind is both analytical and creative, you will thrive here. What we do goes way beyond financial advisory.
Financial Crime and Regulatory is all about finding the smartest solutions to the most complex challenges while creating tangible value add to our clients.
- – Knowledge and experience in MS Office
- – Advanced excel skills are an advantage
- – Problem & Analytical skills
- – Familiarity with using the Internet for data research
- – Ability to multi-task
- – Strategic thinking ability – ability to envision future
- – Good organisational skills
- – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- – Ability to always present yourself in a competent and professional manner to the client
- – Conscientious approach to delivering results
- – Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- – Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- – Self-starter with excellent drive/ambition
- – Demonstrate a broad approach to problem solving
- – Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- – Show enthusiasm towards learning
- – Attention to detail
- – Develop a network within the broader firm, beyond Financial Advisory
NB: Your application will only be considered complete if you attach ALL of the following documents:
- – Full CV
- – Copy of ID document
- – Copy of matric certificate
- – Copy of university academic transcripts
If you are struggling to load multiple documents, please put the required attachments into 1 file/pdf and submit.
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!