Danfoss South Africa is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the Technical Support Internship Programme 2023.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Danfoss is advertising for a 12-month Technical Support internship opportunity in their Power Electronics & Drives segment.
If you are an enthusiastic, pro-active self-starter, team-orientated individual with a passion to learn, then Danfoss gives you the freedom to do so.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following.
- Conduct level-1 sales support to customers and other segments.
- Audit all Danfoss drives life-cycle status and administrate stock levels.
- Preparation of product presentations for workshops and training.
- Prepare working template of internal process.
- Assist sales engineers with value propositions preparations.
- Conduct any other task supporting drive sales.
- Understand technology and market trends related to drives.
Background & Skills
At Danfoss, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace fosters creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making.
When you consider this job posting, do you feel like your profile is not a perfect match? Numerous studies have found that women and people of color are more likely to apply only when they meet all requirements listed in the job posting.
Even if you do not check all the boxes, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are curious to find out how you can bring new insights to the role or to Danfoss as an organization.
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- A tertiary qualification, preferably BTech in Electrical Engineering
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Exposure to any CRM and/or SAP will be advantageous.
- Good communication, interpersonal and report writing skills.
- Must be a team player
- A positive attitude with a desire for growth
We are excited to offer you the following benefits with your employment:
- Opportunity to join Employee Resource Groups
- State of the art virtual work environment
- Employee Referral Program
This list does not promise or guarantee any particular benefit or specific action. They may depend on country or contract specifics and are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.