Unilever South Africa: Electrical Engineering Internship Programme 2023
Unilever South Africa is recruiting and invites applications for the Electrical Engineering Internship Programme 2023.
JOB LOCATION : Maydon Wharf, Durban
- Matric (Maths & Physics)
- Completed Degree or National Dip. in Mechanical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- Be prepared to work in industry in Engineering
- Have strong technical ability and problem-solving skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have analytical ability
- Strong Team Player
The candidate must also be:
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Prepared to work at heights and noisy environment
- Able to work shift and extended hours (when required)
Please attach your CV along with your qualification certificate and ID copy
If you don’t hear from us within 14 days from the date that you applied, please regard your application as disqualified.
CLOSING DATE : 23 March 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!