Sappi Ngodwana: Process Trainee Programme 2023 for unemployed South African youth
Sappi Southern Africa is recruiting and invites unemployed youth to apply for the Process Trainee Programme 2023.
Location: Ngodwana, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Process Trainees are paid a stipend for the duration of the programme.
About the programme:
Sappi offers a 6 month programme to enable local Matriculants with Grade 12 Maths and Science the opportunity to gain skills to work in our operations.
The training programme comprises online training, classrooms and practical assignments.
Successful trainees become eligible to apply for entry level positions in various sections of our operations for example the plant, stores, woodyard or utilities sections.
- Local unemployed youth (ages 18-25) from the communities surrounding Ngodwana Mill
- Matric Mathematics pass (not Maths Literacy)
- Matric Physical Science pass
- N3 in Pulp and Paper would be preferred
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be asked to complete a skills test. Final shortlisting for the training programme will be based on the skills test results.
Closing Date: 23 March 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!