Eskom is recruiting for Engineers-in-Training Programme 2023
Eskom SOC Ltd is recruiting and invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Engineers-in-Training x2 (Distribution) Western Cape.
Closing date: 17 March 2023
- South African Citizen
- B-Eng / BSc. Electrical Engineering
Skills and Competencies Required
- Good communication skills
- Have the ability to understand technical concept
- Be safety conscious
- Have conscientious and self-discipline approach
- Be responsible and committed
- Have emotional resilience
- Have the ability to perform physical work
- Positive attitude
- Be able to work as part of a team
Kindly apply for the position by emailing your CV and copies of your qualification and ID to [email protected]
If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised.
Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!