DLA Piper: 2025 Candidate Attorney Programme in Johannesburg | APPLY NOW
DLA Piper are recruiting and invite qualifying South African students to apply for the 2025 Candidate Attorney Programme.
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
WHO WE ARE:
- DLA Piper is a global business law firm located in more than 40 countries through Africa, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, positioning us to help clients with their legal needs around the world.
- We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality and value to our clients and contributing to the communities we operate in.
- We pride ourselves on giving new lawyers a truly unique experience. Whether you’re a student, intern or graduate we aim to give you the tools and experience to forge a successful career in law.
That means combining learning with experience, and giving you the opportunity to work with people at all levels of our business.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION AS A CANDIDATE ATTORNEY:
- SA citizen or permanent resident
- LLB degree from a South African institution
- Outstanding academic results; and
- Excellent communication skills
We have a dynamic, diverse and inclusive culture which upholds the values the firm is built on.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
- Be Supportive – we are compassionate and inclusive, valuing diversity and act thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative – we are proactive, passionate team players, investing in our relationships
- Be Bold – we are fearless and inquisitive, challenging ourselves to think big and find creative new solutions
- Be Exceptional – we are strategic and driven, exceeding standards and expectations
If you possess these qualities too, there could be a bright future for you at DLA Piper.
Please click on “Apply Here” button link at the bottom of this article. Be ready to ensure that the following are attached:
- Full academic record of the LLB degree and any other degree(s) obtained to date;
- Matric certificate / Grade 12 results;
- Comprehensive CV; and
- Copy of your identity document (ID).
Please note that should you not hear from us within six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At DLA Piper, diversity and inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. We believe that everyone has a voice, and that everyone’s voice counts.
We know that the rich diversity across our firm makes us stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps us to better serve our clients and communities.
We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across our global firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
Diversity of perspective, thought, background and culture combine to make us the leading global law firm; that’s why we actively seek to build balanced teams.
We welcome the unique contribution that you will bring to our firm and actively encourage applications from all talented people – however your talent is packaged.
For more information, please visit www.dlapiper.com or contact our Johannesburg office on +2711 302 0800.
Applications for 2025 will close on 16 April 2023.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!