Actom South Africa: Engineers-in-Training Programme 2023
Actom is recruiting and invites unemployed South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Engineers-in-Training Programme 2023.
Closing date: 20 March 2023
- All functions, duties, and responsibilities of the Trainee Mechanical / Industrial or Electrical Engineering.
- BSc/ BEng degree in Mechanical/ Industrial or Electrical Engineering
- No work experience is required.
- Effective technical skills
- Logical thinker
- The ability to work under pressure.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES AS PART OF THE TRAINING
- Assessing project/task requirements
- Measuring the performance of mechanical or electrical components and devices
- Liaising with internal customers, external customers, and suppliers regarding technical issues
- Undertaking relevant research
- Presenting designs/ideas to managers and clients
- Testing, evaluating, modifying, and re-testing products.
- Writing monthly progress reports, manuals, and other relevant documentation
- Analysing and interpreting complex data
- Formulating and presenting internal technical courses
- Production functions given by mentor
SHERQ MANAGEMENT (1S09001, 1SO14001, OHSAS 18001
Responsible for adhering to the requirements of the abovementioned systems as directed by the SHEQ Management System (which includes relevant legislation, Policies, Procedures, Work Instructions, specifications, etc.)
Ensure that Quality Assurance is confirmed in every aspect, especially in the area of documentation control.
Ensures compliance with all standards for Safety, Environmental, Work Procedures, and Quality
Implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and defective or
damaged parts, assess cost and responsibility.
Email your CV to: [email protected] by no later than 12:00 on 20 March 2023.
Successful applicants will be notified via email before close of business on 5 April 2023.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!