x10 Plumber vacancies at OR Tambo District Municipality
The OR Tambo District Municipality requires the services of suitable qualified persons to fill the following positions: Plumber x 10 (Ref. No.: HR/10/03/23/05).
Closing date: 31 March 2023
O.R Tambo District Municipality covers five Local Municipalities namely: King Sabata Dalindyebo, Mhlontlo, Nyandeni, Port St Johns, and Ngquza Hill.
JOB SUMMARY DETAILS
- Task Grade: 09
- Annual Basic Salary: (R 259 647.89 – R 337 064.48) excluding benefits
- Position to be stationed in Mthatha, Eastern Cape
Minimum Requirements: Grade 12/ NCV L2/L3/L4 Trade Tested Plumber (3 Years), Certificate in Computer literacy, EB Driver’s Licence coupled with 2 years’ experience
Key Performance Areas: Facilitates inputs into the sub-section’s Strategic plan.
Facilitate the implementation of specific procedures, systems and controls and system applications.
Facilitates activities associated with the repairs, maintenance and installations of water meters, water pipes and manholes.
Facilitate contributions in preparing capital and operating estimates and controls expenditure against the approved budget allocations.
Facilitate and control the Key Performance Indicator’s and outcomes of personnel within the Sub Section. Facilitate the administrative and reporting requirements of the functionality PSS.
Applications are submitted via one of the options below:
- the e-recruitment system which is accessible at the button link at the end of this article. The e-Recruitment System closes at 23:59 on the closing date. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Hand delivered or Postal: Please address your application to the Municipal Manager, O.R. District Municipality Private Bag x 6043, Mthatha, 5099, hand delivered applications should be sent to the Registry Office at Magwa House, Nelson Mandela Drive, Mthatha.
Faxed/Emailed applications will not be considered.
TAKE NOTE: Certified copies of qualifications, CV with at least three contactable references, driver’s licence and ID copies must accompany applications.
Failure to submit the documents listed above will result in disqualification.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and disclose the nature of their disability. •
If the applicant has not been notified of the results within three (3) months or (90) days from the closing date, the applicant should regard his/her application as unsuccessful.
The Council reserves the right not to continue with the interviews and appointments if the Council feels no suitable candidate could be found.
Canvassing of Councillors/ Management is not permitted and proof thereof will result in disqualification.
The O.R Tambo District Municipality subscribes to the Employment Equity Act and coloured community are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 31 MARCH 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!