Tiger Brands: Human Resources Work Experience Student Programme 2023
Tiger Brands are recruiting and invite students to apply for the Human Resources Work Experience Student Programme 2023.
An opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands. This Work experience will provide you with practical experience and give you a head start and understanding on your chosen career path.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
You will have opportunity to be an owner every day as you:
- Support project work
- Problem-solve issues
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete a Work Integrated Learning project as assigned by your Line Manager
- Attain on-the-job work experience aligned with your career aspirations
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- You would have graduated with the relevant degree as per the job title
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Favorable Diploma or Degree for this programme:
- HR Management
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- Citizen of South Africa
- Should be based in Bryanston.
- A relevant Bcom or Btech qualification
- Currently in final year of the qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study
- Work authorization in South Africa
At application, please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- Work integrated learning requirement letter from institution
Kindly note that should you not receive a response within 21 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Tiger Brands is proudly Africa’s largest listed manufacturers of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG). We impact lives every day with our iconic, award-winning brands.
Our core business is the manufacture, market and distribute everyday branded food and beverages. Our products are relevant across every meal occasion and are well positioned to grow.
Being a food company means we’re an intimate part of everybody’s daily lives and that’s why we get loud and proud about exploring further, roaring louder and growing together.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!