2023 Learnership Programme at Siyanda Bakgatla Platinum Mine
Siyanda Bakgatla Platinum Mine is recruiting and invites disadvantaged South African citizens to apply for the 2023 Learnership Programme (AET Full-time).
Location: Limpopo and North West Provinces of South Africa
Purpose of Role: We currently have opportunities for Internal Siyanda Bakgatla Platinum Mine Employees to join the Adult Basic Education and Training Programme.
- Standard 6 / Grade 8 and below
- Must be 18 years and above
- Must be a full-time permanent employee of Siyanda Bakgatla Platinum Mine
- Must undergo RPL assessment to determine the level of possible placement
- Must undergo LPCAT assessment to determine training ability
Historically disadvantaged South Africans will be given preference.
Siyanda Bakgatla Mine shall apply the affirmative action principals as set out in the Employment Equity Policy.
How to Apply
Interested employees can submit their cv at Bokomoso Centre or apply online using the button link below.
Closing date: 20 March 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!