Time & Attendance Clerk vacancy at Sasol Mining | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
Sasol Mining, Shondoni Mine is hiring and invites applications for the Time & Attendance Clerk vacancy.
Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga
Purpose of Job / Role Intent: This role is responsible to regulate and administer access control when clocking outside allocated work schedule rule (WSR) by proactively supporting employees and line management to ensure effective control of employee’s time and attendance.
- Grade 12
- HR Diploma or B- degree will be advantageous
- Experience in the Time & Attendance/HR environment will be advantageous
- Proficient in SAP payroll system will be advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Power point & Excel)
- Computer Literate
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Being a team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Adhere to Safety rules and procedure
- A good sense of customer relations
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
If you don’t hear from us within a month (30 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 27 March 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!