x22 posts: Apply for the Sasol Artisan Learnership Programme 2023
Sasol is recruiting and invites applications for the Electro Mechanic Artisan Learnership Programme 2023.
Closing date: 23 March 2023
Sasol are looking for enthusiastic, determined and technically-minded young employees to participate in their Learner Electro Mechanic Programme.
The programme is carried out in Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa.
Sasol will train, develop and assist Electricians/Mechanical Fitter Artisans in becoming a qualified Electro Mechanic.
In line with Sasol commitment to employment equity and our specific focus on gender diversity in the operational environment, we welcome female candidates to apply.
WHAT IS EXPECTED?
- Full commitment and participation on the training programme
- Be prepared to work underground
- A positive attitude
- Meet all passing standards on both theory and practical test
- Obtain an EM Trade Certificate upon the completion of your practical training.
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU NEED:
- An NQF level 4 Trade Test Certificate as a Mechanical Fitter OR Electrician
- A complete Grade 12/ N3 (Excluding Mathematics on lower grade, Functional Mathematics and Mathematics Literacy)
- Physical Science / Engineering Science on Grade 12 / N3 level >40%
- English / Business English (pass)
- Commitment to complete and excel on the training programme.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Leadership: Self-mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
If you don’t hear from us within a month (60 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applying method: To apply, please choose one of the following options:
- visit https://mobi.txthire.com/jobs/SASOL and tap on the job title. This option is free to use but requires an internet connection (e.g. mobile data or wifi hotspot). For External applicants
- Apply by clicking on Apply Now or by dialling *134*6980*28# Or go to sasolcareers.datafree.co.
- For Internal EmployeesFREE on all leading mobile networks (Telkom, MTN, Vodacom, Cell C)ONLY USSD and MOBI APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Sasol is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!