Impala Platinum (Implats) Bursaries 2023 for South African students | APPLY NOW
Implants invites qualifying South African students to apply for Impala Platinum Bursary Programme 2023/2024 academic year.
Implats Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (heavy current)
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Geology (Mining/ Exploration)
- Human Resources
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Survey (Mining)
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, accommodation in residence, computer allowance (from second year only) and a cash allowance.
Bursary recipients will be required to take part in vacation work at Impala Platinum, at the end of every year.
And after graduation, bursary recipients will be required to work for the company for the equal duration of funding received.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to attend an interview (at the Impala Platinum Rustenburg operation).
If you have not received feedback within 30 days of the application deadline, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric and received a University exemption
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time within one of the fields listed above, in 2022
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% (“C” symbol/ level 5) for English in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% (“C” symbol/ level 5) for Science Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% (“C” symbol/ level 5) for Mathematics in Matric
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
How to apply
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record/ proof of results, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- University certificate of conduct, if currently at tertiary level
- Curriculum Vitae
- A recent black and white photograph of yourself (head and shoulders)
Applications must be posted to:
Impala Platinum Bursary Department
PO Box 5683
Applications must be submitted on the official Implats Bursary Application Form which you can download using the button link below.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!