L’Oréal South Africa: Marketing and Digital Internship Programme 2023
L’Oréal South Africa is recruiting and invites applications for Marketing and Digital Internship Programme 2023.
Location: Woodmead, Johannesburg, Gauteng
At L’Oréal, whether you’re an Intern or an Apprentice, you can expect to bring your whole self to work. We embrace our differences and celebrate what makes us each unique.
You will feel empowered at all stages of your career; to ask why, to ask why not, and to present your bold new ideas.
Your colleagues will be there to support you, help you grow and teach you things you would have never expected to learn (maybe even learn to juggle)!
We’re looking for determined achievers who are ready to throw themselves into major responsibilities from the very start!
You will be paired with an assigned manager who will help guide you throughout your internship. Our Internship programs provide you with an orientation tailored to the length of your placement, giving you real insights into the workings of a multinational industry leader.
At L’Oréal, you can expect to build a lifetime’s worth of memories.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The main function of a Marketing and Digital Intern is to support General Manager (GM), manage and coordinate the division’s Marketing and Digital campaign and events (Internal & external), and assist with a wide range of the divisions’ day-day functions.
MARKETING & DIGITAL COMPETENCIES
- Plan, manage and execute divisional Events and Activations.
- Strategic planning of divisional projects in partnership with General Manager and marketing managers (3 -year plan for all projects)
- Capture all the marketing No-Charge Orders (NCOs)
- Support and work closely with the Marketing team, track and analyze the performance of B-to-B (salon) marketing programs and initiatives, particularly new launches
- Image Bank management and Hallmark calendar.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback and provide updates on marketing initiatives. Share a full scope with the new marketing employees, once they join
- Plan and manage all marketing + commercial strategy meetings, including travels
- Manager the divisions’ event Calendar
- Plan all the divisions’ conferences
- Book and manage all the GM’s travels. For both domestic and international travels
- Finalize all the GM’s presentations (Business Review, Zone visits, Kick-Off, Management Committee (ManCom) strategy meetings (Event & room set-up, catering, and task list) and all marketing + commercial strategy meetings, including travels
- Raise all the Purchase orders for the Division
- Support GM with all necessary strategic documents, trade terms, etc.
- Capture contracts on DocuSign.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant degree with an emphasis on Digital and/or marketing
- Marketing and Digital qualification desirable
- 1year experience in marketing in a related industry is advantageous
- A thorough working knowledge of all applications within the Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding of media across print, electronic and outdoor.
- Well-developed implementation and planning abilities.
- Effective English communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
- CRITICAL THINKER
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!