Computershare: Marketing (Service Delivery) Graduate Internships 2023
Computershare is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the Marketing (Service Delivery) Graduate Internships 2023.
Closing date: 17 March 2023
We have a fantastic opportunity available within our Shareholders Correspondence team that will prepare you for a future career with Computershare!
Our Shareholders Correspondence team provides world class customer service and you will play a vital role supporting this as you join a global market leading company.
A role you will love
The Service Delivery Graduate will be viewed as the main point of contact for the delivery of internal and external clients work and or client projects that they are allocated to.
Knowledge, experience and education required:
- End to end ‘once off’ job management: Work with the client to understand their requirements and create clear and concise briefs for appropriate delivery. Then communicate between the departments and with the client; managing actions to ensure required inputs and outputs are accurate and on time.
- Ongoing Management of ‘Contract’ jobs: For ongoing jobs managed as or like ‘contracts’ the role holder will complete required checks (resources / stock / inputs / outputs / timelines). They will work with internal departments and the client to resolve issues and report progress.
- Invoicing of Completed Work: Accurate and timely invoicing of completed work
- Departmental Improvement Projects: Assist the Team Leader by either taking part in or owning internal improvement projects.
- Support of colleague work outputs: Work within a team of colleagues with similar responsibilities, and support those colleagues with:
- Cross checking on a job by job basis
- Covering actions during colleague absence
- Grade 12
- Degree/diploma in Marketing or related field
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrate the potential or desire to work in a client facing role
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy – Word/Excel/Mail Merge
- Can work effectively alone or in a group
- Ability to interpret data at a basic level
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise is essential
- Positive, enthusiastic, ‘can do’ attitude
- A flexible approach
- High degree of technical accuracy
- High sense of urgency
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications.
We also specialise in corporate trust, mortgage, bankruptcy, class action, utility and tax voucher administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 14,000 employees worldwide.
Computershare embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability.
Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.
Computershare may conduct a criminal background check on applicants subject to current legislation.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!