Anglo American is hiring Auxiliary Nurses x3 Posts
Anglo American is hiring and invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the vacant posts of AUXILIARY NURSE x3 POSTS.
Closing date: 14 March 2023
You have the direct responsibility to carry out Nursing duties which will include monitoring patients in a timely manner, ensuring triaged is performed and that results are communicated with the Professional nurse as well as conducting vitals on all patients prior to referring to the professional nurse.
More of your responsibilities will include:
- Consistently apply Safety & Health principles in all team interactions and take personal responsibility for safety of self and others to ensure zero harm and elimination of fatalities.
- Perform daily planning of activities and tasks to ensure timeous completion of tasks ahead of deadlines.
- Calibrates the relevant equipment used in the OHC daily.
- Conducts medical surveillance/tests for clients (urinalysis ;Blood Glucose;VCT).
- Assist Registered Nurses in delivering appropriate healthcare to patients.
- Daily checking of stock in the unit
- Ensures client surroundings are clean at all times.
- Assist in the registration of patients by accurately recording relevant information. Conduct weight and height measurements; record body temperature and blood pressure as well as collecting specimens for investigation. Administer vaccines, dress wounds, disinfect and sterilize medical instruments.
- Execute delivery the sustainability activities as relevant to discipline and set out in the Life of Asset Plan to improve sustainability performance over time.
- Deliver Sustainable Mining Plan commitments relevant to discipline.
- Act in line and support a purpose-led, high performing culture, applying the company values and principles of inclusion and diversity
- Act as a role model and actively engage as a team member in all team processes.
What we offer: Salary and benefits
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, but more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none.
From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too.
- Grade 12
- Nursing Auxiliary certificate
- Registered with South African Nursing Council
- Certificate in Audiometry, Spirometry, Vision & VCT advantageous
Available vacancies and How to apply
The following are the available auxiliary nurse vacancies. To apply for this role, please complete click or tap on the nursing job title for your preferred location.
This will open up more details on the job. Proceed and click the APPLY button to reveal an online application form.
You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
Closing date: 14 March 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!