Mondelēz International: Engineering Graduate Programme 2023
Mondelēz International is recruiting and invites applications for the Engineering Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 in South Africa.
Location: Port Elizabeth, South Africa
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers.
Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more.
You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself!
We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
More about this role
An exciting opportunity awaits for you to join our Taste the Future: Graduate X-celerator Program (GXP).
Your unique talents, skills and abilities will be showcased through this rotational leadership program as you partner with us to lead the future of snacking within the Sub-Saharan Africa Business Unit.
What you need to know about this position:
We are on a quest to find the next generation of young, innovative and entrepreneurial leaders to join our rotational program.
Education / Certifications:
A Bachelors Degree/Equivalent in the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering
Job specific requirements:
- Recent graduates or;
- Recent Graduates with a maximum of 2 years working experience
- Over 60% academic average
- Evidence of leadership commitments
- Evidence of Growth Mindset/Agility
- Technologically Savvy and Innovative
- Passionate about our Brands
- Good with people interaction
- Great communication skills
- Fast learner
- A passion to achieve performance objectives
- Ability to showcase exceptional work standards and attention to detail
- As and When Required
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!