Performing Arts Centre of the Free State: ICT Internships 2023
The Performing Arts Centre of the Free State (PACOFS) is inviting applications for the ICT Internship 2023.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the above-mentioned vacant internship programme.
Stipend: R7 500 (all-inclusive per month).
- IT Assets disposal
- Software and Hardware on laptops and computers
- Migrating Profiles from Desktop to laptop
- Computer Upgrades from Desktop to Laptops
- Network Installations, and Configurations
- Recording serial numbers and product keys of installed and replaced equipment/ Software.
- Logging calls, telephone support and basic desktop support •
- Microsoft Operating System and Office Applications
- Microsoft Server Installations and Support at Computer Lab
- Assist with all IT related matters.
- Re-join the laptop on the domain.
- Computer Lab Installations
- Assist in IT Projects (research and testing)
A 3 – year National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in IT (majoring in Networking and Systems).
HOW TO APPLY:
It is the responsibility of candidates with foreign qualifications to have them verified by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
PACOFS reserves the right not to make an appointment ● Failure to submit all the requested documents may result in the application not being considered
PACOFS subscribes to the principles of Employment Equity
If you have not been contacted within three months after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Please note: Preference will be given to Free State residents. Interns invited for interview will be required to provide proof of residence.
Candidates with working experience or who have been in an internship programme before MUST NOT apply as they will not be considered.
All applications must consist of a letter of motivation, comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications and ID.
Email the internship application to: [email protected], or
Hand deliver application to: Performing Arts Centre of the Free State (PACOFS) 1 2 First Avenue Bloemfontein
Enquiries: Mr. Karabelo Morake Tel: (051) 44 77771 ext.
Closing date: 19 March 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!