Sanlam Retail Mass: Graduate Financial Advisor x10 posts | NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Sanlam Retail Mass is recruiting and invites recent South African graduates to apply for the Graduate Financial Advisor x10 posts.
Location: Johannesburg and Pretoria
Purpose of the role
- To grow the customer base of Sanlam Retail Mass through selling a range of products that will enable new and existing customers to achieve their financial goals.
- To support new and existing customers within allocated key accounts and markets with financial decision making, in line with the customer value proposition and regulatory frameworks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sales and financial advice to new and existing customers
- Remain up to date with the range of products offered by Sanlam Retail Mass.
- Plan, arrange appointments and manage a schedule with potential customers within key accounts, meeting conduct and customer engagement standards.
- Gain an understanding of the customer’s needs, financial goals and means, and provide the right product (or selection of products) that will satisfy the goals of the customer in the best and most affordable way possible.
- Continuously update and inform customers of new products, or changes in existing products. Manage, review, and incorporate the implications of product changes on the customer’s portfolio accordingly.
- Identify and pursue further sales opportunities in existing or new markets.
- Develop, plan, and continuously adjust sales tactics to achieve monthly targets (maintain the ‘law of average’ during the sales process by balancing prospects and sales attempts with the number of appointments).
- After-sale and ongoing customer support
- Continuously deliver a high standard of after-sale support service to existing customers.
- Respond to customer queries (relating to products, payment terms, changing circumstances, etc.), and escalate queries where necessary. Follow up on customer queries and ensure resolution thereof.
- Support and guide customers through claims processes. Escalate blockers and provide necessary information to the relevant departments to ensure the speedy pay-out and closing of claims.
- Identify and escalate areas of improvement regarding systems, processes, and technologies. Where possible, solve problems or propose solutions to prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Monthly planning and reporting
- Responsible for reporting on activities daily, through using relevant technology platforms.
- Collate data on activities to deliver on weekly and monthly reporting deadlines.
- Work with Sales Manager to identify priority areas and to plan monthly activities accordingly.
- Continuous development
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the range of Sanlam products. Keep up to date with any changes in products or regulations, as well as the impact thereof.
- Ensure Continuous Professional Development (CPD) credits, accreditations and qualifications are up to date to maintain a quality and continuous service offering to customers.
- Participate in knowledge sharing platforms and training opportunities, inside and outside of the organisation, where relevant.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree: Business Management, Entrepreneurship,
- National Diploma Marketing & Sales Management,
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Analysing information
- Technologically orientated
- Selling and influencing skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong communicator (verbally and in writing)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Driven to exceed targets
- Organising skills
- Adaptable and open to learning
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT
- Clear criminal and credit check
- Smart phone
- Own transportation
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!