Alstom South Africa is recruiting and invites recent South African graduates to apply for the Engineering Methods Internship Programme 2023.
Location: Salt River, Cape Town, ZA
The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world.
The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector.
Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Gibela Transport Rail Consortium invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme.
The successful candidates will be based in Salt River, Cape Town.
12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
Training and development of technical and non-technical skills.
- Industrialize the manufacturing and maintenance of the product for Manufacturing, Repair centres and Depot Operations, taking into account existing standards & project constraints.
- Create and update the industrial documentation necessary for all production & maintenance.
- Participate to the validation of the production process and manufacturing line, as well as to the validation of the process and workstations for repair and overhauls.
- Train the Industrial teams to the safe & efficient execution of production and maintenance activities.
- Btech/BSc industrial Engineering.
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- MS Office literate.
Behavioral requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect.
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible.
- Positive outlook driven and passionate.
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
Closing date for applications: 17 March 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.