x2 Receptionist jobs at SANParks | APPLY NOW
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the Receptionist vacant position in the Marula Region of the Kruger National Park.
Location: Skukuza Safari Lodge
The successful candidates will be expected to stay outside the park and be paid a housing allowance. The successful candidate responsibility will include but not limited to:
Key Perfonmance Areas
- To receive, and handle telephone calls and telephonic enquiries and where specified, relay telephone messages timeously.
- To receive guests in a friendly manner and process the computerised guest reservation through the check in and check out process.
- To raise any extra charges that a guest might incur.
- To ensure outstanding monies are collected and processed according to company policy.
- To inform guests of facilities in the camp and upsell on activities.
- To assist guests with amendments to reservations and special requests.
- To coordinate guests requests and complaints and handle efficiently.
- To perform general administration at the reception area.
- To adhere to company dress code and protocol.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- A 3-year Tourism diploma or equivalent qualification
- Good telephone, people and administration skills as well as sound interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Opera reservation system
- Previous front office experience
- Proficiency in English.
Interested persons who meet the above stated qualifications should forward their applications which should consist or a covering letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of qualification(s) and Identity Document (certified within 6 months period) to the following address:
Human Capital Management Division, Att Mr. Mouonaki Mououng, Kruger National Park, Private Bag X402, SKUKUZA 1350, Tel. 013735 4127
OR HAND DELIVER TO THE NEAREST KRUGER NATIONAL PARK GATE
Applicants in possession of foreign qualifications to submit evaluated results by the South African Qualification Authority.
Closing date: 1 March 2023
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!