Specialised Aquatic Feeds: Quality Assurance Internships 2023
Specialised Aquatic Feeds are recruiting and invited recent graduates to apply for the Quality Assurance Internship Programme 2023.
Closing date: 15 March 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Intern to join our based in Hermanus. The position offers an exciting environment where we have the opportunity to participate In a wide range of activities.
We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, good communications skills, a strategic and creative thinker that will help bring a fresh perspective to our Quality efforts while learning on the job.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete all documentation related to quality and Food Safety Systems.
- Sample work Iin progress and finished product to check for quality, consistency, weight, volume.
- Make sure all quality standards are met, and any discrepancies can be quantified and justified.
- Stop processing In the event a Non-Conformance occurs and report to management.
- Ensure dean as you work policy is always maintained and monitored
- Ensure department adheres to Food Safety and Hygiene Standards and communicate on product quality.
- Stock control & acceptance of raw material.
- Ensure that hygiene, cleanliness and safety standard are always maintained in processing facility ,and effectively communicate all concerns/problems to necessary personnel.
- Report any out of specification products to management Immediately.
- Dally end of shift reports
- Monitoring internal pest control.
Competences and Abilities
- Excellent communication and cross-cultural awareness
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic. o Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- Willing and able to work shifts and overtime
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Completed Diploma or Degree in Food Technology
- Professionally registered with SACNASP or a member of the SAAFoST National Association. (Advantage)
Package & Remuneration: Market related Stipend
Please forward your CV, qualifications and a ·page motivation letter to [email protected] by 15th of March 2023.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!