Heineken South Africa is recruiting and invites applications for the In Service Trainee (Brewing) Programme 2023
Safety, Health & Environment
To ensure a safe working environment where all legal requirements are met in a socially responsible manner.
▪ Use PPE
▪ Report incidents
▪ Adhere to safety and housekeeping standards
Key responsibilities linked to Inservice Trainee Program:
▪ Good verbal and written communication
▪ Good problem-solving skills
▪ High energy level with love for challenge and improvement
▪ PC literacy
▪ Ability to communicate effectively at different organizational levels
▪ To ensure that effective teamwork occurs within and across shifts and teams at different levels.
▪ Handover to the Operator of the next shift communicating performance, problems and changes that may impact on the shift.
▪ To ensure that the Supply chain process areas are operated in and optimal manner to achieve production targets.
▪ Adhere to the shift, daily and weekly departmental plans and raise the alarm if there is a deviation.
▪ Inspect process equipment and ensure that it is available and set up for startup and production according to plan.
▪ Carry out walk about inspections and act on deviations.
▪ Measure and record process inputs, outputs, and changes, and take appropriate action where required.
▪ To ensure the effective maintenance of the work area and equipment to meet production targets.
▪ Identify and communicate non-routine and breakdown maintenance tasks to relevant personnel.
▪ To ensure compliance to product quality standards.
▪ Take samples, perform quality analysis, and record data as required against laid down methods and procedures.
▪ Perform and ensure adherence to reference sample analysis requirements and standards.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
HEINEKEN South Africa is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values inclusion and diversity.
You must be fully eligible to live and work in South Africa to apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.