Aspen Holdings: Business Analyst Graduate Programme 2023
Aspen Holdings are recruiting and invite recent graduates to apply for the Business Analyst Graduate Programme 2023.
We are a global specialty and branded pharmaceutical company, improving the health of patients across the world through our high quality and affordable medicines.
Active at every stage of the value chain, we are uniquely diversiﬁed by geography, product and manufacturing capability.
Aspen is a dynamic organisation built on entrepreneurial strength and forward-thinking minds. We attract high performing individuals who are passionate about their career and have a desire to exceed expectations.
At aspen, not only do we source for the best talent but we also provide a host of opportunities for continuous development.
The Group’s key business segments are Manufacturing and Commercial Pharmaceuticals comprising Regional Brands and Sterile Focus Brands.
We have approximately 9 100 employees at 69 established officesin over 50 countries and we improve the health of patients in more than 150 countries through our high quality, affordable medicines.
OBJECTIVE: The Business Analyst graduate will be employed on a graduate programme to advance their skills in Analytics as the person chosen will have this as their primary interest.
The Business Analyst graduate will go through a robust training process whilst being exposed to creating basic reporting under supervision. They will be working under the guidance of an experienced analyst.
This person would be exposed to the various departments with BEX in order to gain Insight on the collaborative work required within the division.
The second level exposure would be to the Business in stages to align with the business support aspect of this role and understand where the role fits in within the organisation.
As a graduate you will be exposed to the following:
- Spending time with marketing- a week in each division, will be arranged with relevant head
- Basic business analytics – look at interactions within Business Excellence and how the various teams fit in and collaborate
- Training provide on data sets and required to complete basic data extracts
- Gain an understanding of Source data vs models created
- Meeting with External departments involved
- Exposure to BI department to understand how data is incorporated into useful models for the business
- Assistance on work whilst learning
- Accompanying meetings
- Generating simple reports
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic skills in effective communication verbally and in writing with diverse groups including business associates, technical associates.
- The ability to interact with colleagues.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Must have a completed relevant Degree in Engineering /B.Com /B.Bus Science /BSc. Computer Science
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!