The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) is recruiting and invites applications for the Administrative Officer Internships 2023.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER INTERNS (X5) (6 MONTHS)
REF NO.: HUM02/2023
The UKZN committed to employment equity with the intention to promote representativity within the Institution.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in accordance with our Employment Equity Plan.
This is a six months internship for the duration: 01 May 2023 to 31 October 2023
- Completed qualification (Diploma, or Degree).
- South African citizen below the age of 35 years
The College of Humanities is a multi-disciplinary research and teaching space which combine undergraduate and post-graduate teaching, research and community engagement.
The incumbent will provide administrative support required for the College operations, committees and initiatives.
The incumbent will assist in providing a comprehensive College administrative service in the areas of undergraduate and post graduate general College administration.
This position requires an individual who has the ability to pay close attention to detail and the abilityto work independently and accurately under pressure.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge and skill in working with Microsoft Office programmes, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience with online platforms will be an advantage
Applicants are required to complete the relevant application form which is available at the end of this article.
Completed forms may be sent to [email protected].
Please state the advert reference number in your subject line.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 14 March 2023.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.