Ekapa Minerals: Bursary Programme 2023
Ekapa Minerals is offering bursaries for Mining, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering and Metallurgy studies at a tertiary institution for 2023 for all 2nd year students.
Ekapa is situated in Kimberley in the Northern Cape province of South Africa, near the Free State border.
Ekapa Mining is the 100% owner of Ekapa Resources and Ekapa Minerals. Ekapa Resources is the owner of the underground mining rights and Ekapa Minerals is the owner of the surface mining rights.
It is operated as one entity and comprises five units, namely Joint Shaft, Wesselton, Combined Treatment Plant (CTP), Surface Mining and Services and Support.
- Applicants must be a South African Proof of residence will be required.
- Applicants must be registered and accepted for 2nd year modules at a university or University of Technology to study in the above fields
- The following University’s or University of Technology’s are preferred – University of Witwatersrand, Technikon Witwatersrand, and University of Pretoria
- Applicants who are currently studying at University or a University of Technology should demonstrate good results
- Please attach your results with your application and acceptance correspondence from the University
VALUE OF THE BURSARY INCLUDES:
- Full tuition fees
- Full residence and meals (or equivalent allowance)
- Annual cash and travel allowance
- Life skills training (if applicable)
- Compulsory practical vacation employment during December and January at various EKAPA Operations
Preference is given to dependents of permanent employees, dependents on Company scholarship programmes as well as individuals from local communities who are citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
Candidates must reside in the labour sending area of Frances Baard Municipality. We will require proof of residence.
EKAPA Minerals is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to appoint. Preference will be given to EE applicants.
Pre-screening, profile testing, assessments, medical and security clearances form part of the minimum requirements and selection process. Short listed candidates will be required to attend a panel interview.
Please submit your CV, qualifications and ID, to [email protected]
Closing date: 10 March 2023
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!