Unitrans South Africa is recruiting and invites applications for the Human Resources Development Internship Programme 2023.
Closing date: 16 March 2023
|Intern – HRD
|Business Unit / Division
Are you ready to kickstart your career, and looking to join an innovative, forward-thinking corporate family with a shared purpose?
Unitrans is an operational services provider across multiple countries in Africa. Our service commitments are underpinned by operational excellence, a learning culture and a leadership philosophy that promotes staff wellbeing and engagement.
We do things differently; our 12-month internship opportunity integrates talent and values to unlock your full potential by immersing you in a world of like-minded innovators. Excited yet?
Internship opportunities are available for candidates who meet the following criteria.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Relevant Tertiary qualification(s) at NQF Level 6 or higher obtained from an accredited institution of higher learning in Industrial Psychology / HR / Training.
- Average grade of 65%
- Willing to relocate and/or travel within South Africa and the rest of Africa.
- Previous work experience is welcome but not a requirement
- Excellent communication, presentation and co-ordination skills
- Computer literacy and general administrative skills
- Driver’s licence and own transport will be advantageous
Duties and responsibilies
- Interns will be allocated a workplace where they will receive experience in line with the requirements of the learning program.
- Perform ancillary tasks and duties allocated by workplace mentors and /or coaches.
- Planning and Organising
- Analysing and Processing Information
- Interacting and Presenting
- General task coordination
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Managing Supply Chain Cycle
How to Apply
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.