The Community Schemes Ombud Service is hiring an Office Receptionist
The Community Schemes Ombud Service is hiring and invites applications for the vacant post Receptionist.
Closing date: 10 March 2023
The Community Schemes Ombud Service Act (Act 9 of 2011) was promulgated on 11 June 2011 and provides for the establishment of the Community Schemes Ombud Service (“CSOS”) as a public entity.
The CSOS has been classified as a Schedule 3A Public Entity in terms of the Public Finance Management Act (Act No.1 of 1999) (PFMA).
RECEPTIONIST: Gauteng – (Ref. CSOS/RT/3/23)
This position reports to the Manager Facilities and offers a total cost to company package of R295 977,00 per annum.
- Matric minimum or equivalent qualification.
- Recognised diploma or certificate.
- 1 year experience as a receptionist or any experience in a work environment with administrative duties.
- Computer literacy.
Key Performance Areas
- Answer telephones, transferring calls, as required.
- Manage and maintain reception area.
- Manage and order unit stationery when required.
- Arrange catering for meetings.
- Follow up on deliveries.
- Handling event coordination, both internally and externally.
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email, and general correspondence.
- Receiving and greeting all visitors.
Enquiries: Mr. Lesiba Seshoka, Executive Corporate Affairs, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Background checks on the preferred candidates will be conducted prior to an appointment.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Executive Corporate Affairs, Mr. Lesiba Seshoka and e-mailed to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 10 March 2023
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!