PAWA Africa Internship Programme 2023 in South Africa
PAWA Africa invites unemployed and recent graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023 in South Africa.
Closing Date: 15 March 2023
This Internship Programme is for recent graduates who are based in South Africa between the ages of 20 – 30.
The internship program offers hands on training and experience in a variety of industries.
Whether you’te interested in marketing, engineering, finance, or any other field, we have opportunities available for you to learn from experienced professionals, work readiness training with a monthly stepend.
Required Fields of study:
Opportunities are available for graduates Looking for experience in the following fields;-
- Logistics / Supply Chain,
- Business Management,
- Quality Assurance,
- Food & Beverage
- South African Citizen;
- Age between 20 – 30;
- Diploma or Degree (TVET College or University);
- You are available to be part of the internship programme for 12 months:
- Committed to learning and career growth development.
- Must reside in the following areas: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Harrismith, Estcourt, East London, Mossel Bay, and Hammanskraal.
How to apply
To Apply, Submit your CV to: [email protected] cc: [email protected]
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!