x2 Office Administrator vacancies at Community Schemes Ombud Service (CSOS)
The Community Schemes Ombud Service (CSOS) is hiring and invites applications for the vacant posts of OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR x 2.
Limpopo – (Ref. CSOS/OA/L/03/23)
George – (Ref. CSOS/OA/G/03/23)
This position reports to the Regional Ombud and offers a total cost to company package of R387 110,00 per annum.
The Community Schemes Ombud Service Act (Act 9 of 2011) was promulgated on 11 June 2011 and provides for the establishment of the Community Schemes Ombud Service (“CSOS”) as a public entity.
The CSOS has been classified as a Schedule 3A Public Entity in terms of the Public Finance Management Act (Act No.1 of 1999) (PFMA).
- A secretarial Diploma in office administration or equivalent.
- 5-7 years working experience within a secretarial or administrative support role to the Senior Manager or Executive in general office practices or procedures.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Computer literacy.
KEY PERFOMANCE AREAS
- Receive and record incoming and outgoing correspondence to ensure proper recordkeeping for the division.
- Prepare and distribute minutes, presentations, as well as general office documentation/communication to ensure that information, reach relevant identified parties.
- Perform general office duties.
- Arrange work sessions and staff meetings with employees and coordinate all logistical arrangements for the division.
- Responsible for the accommodation and flight arrangements for the Executive in accordance with CSOS travelling policy and procedures to the satisfaction of the division.
- Provide management support to the Executive.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. Lesiba Seshoka, Executive Corporate Affairs, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Background checks on the preferred candidates will be conducted prior to an appointment.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Executive Corporate Affairs, Mr. Lesiba Seshoka and e-mailed to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 10 March 2023
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!