Ithala Development Finance Corporation invites applications for the SAICA Trainee Accountants Programme 2023.
Three posts are available and open for application:
SAICA ARTICLES TRAINEE ACCOUNTANTS x3: REFERENCE NUMBER: BS22078
Ithala Development Finance Corporation Limited (IDFC) is a Schedule 3D listed Provincial business entity in the Public Finance Mạnagement Act.
In terms of the Ithala Act, No. 13 of 2018, the objectives of Ithala Development Finance Corporation are to, promote, support and façilitate social and economic development in the Province of KwaZulu-Natal and additionally to promote, assist and encourage the development of human resourčes.
In promoting, supporting and facilitating, the dęvelopment of human resóurces in the Province of KwaZulu-Natăl, Ithala is looking for ambitious recently graduated youngpeople who are residents of the province to be appointed on a 3-year SAICA Training Contract.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements
- IDFC Will offer sućcessful candidates on-thejob and in-house, training, in line with SAICA requirements to equip them with the
- Çompetencies required to become future Chartered Accountants and the individuals will be bound by the SAICA regulations.
- Graduates and Postgraduates who have completed a SAICA accredited
- Currently studying or willing to study towards CTA cẹrtification;
- Candidates who have completed their CTA will also be considered;
- Ability and willingness to travel;
- Own vehicle and driver’s license will be an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
- Must be willing to work overtime;
- Must have goõd communication skills both verbal and written;
- Must be well spoken and presentable;
- Attentive to detail and organjsed;
- Have excellent computer skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and apply what has been learnt
- Must be able to deal with pressure and meet designated deadlines; Must be able to work within a team and manage expectations
CLOSING DATE: 15 MARCH 2023
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST FORWARD,
- A MOTIVATION LETTER IN SÜPPORT OF THEIR APPLICATIỜN,
- CERTIFIED COPTES OF QUALIFCATIONS,
- ID AND DRIVERS LICENÇE AND QUOTE THE REFERENCE NUMBER BS22078 in the subject of the email.
Submit your application to: [email protected]
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.