Lesedi Nuclear Services: ICT Internships 2023
Lesedi Nuclear Services Pty Ltd invites recent South African graduates to apply for the ICT Internship Programme 2023.
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Context of the Role :
To provide services for End user computing, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure management (Physical/Virtual), Application support (On premise and Cloud), Business Intelligence and Data analytics which extends to multiple sites and roaming users worldwide.
In the role you will have the potential to learn and grow in new ICT/Business technologies which are implemented at Lesedi to support the business in achieving its goals.
• IT Diploma or Degree
• A+ and Network +
• Proven proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Acrobat is essential.
• Basic Desktop support knowledge.
• Basic Network support knowledge.
• Basic Server support knowledge.
• Basic Wi-Fi support knowledge.
• Basic Cybersecurity support knowledge.
Key Performance Areas :
• Assist with Desktop support.
• Assist with Printer support.
• Assist with Network support.
• Assist with Asset Management.
• Assist with Auxiliary Management.
• Assist with Business Application support.
• Assist with Server support.
• Assist with Site Setup support.
• Assist with mobile phone support.
• Self Manageable.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good writing skills.
• Time Management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Adaptability / Flexibility.
• Independently initiate activities thorugh self-motivation
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!