Apply now for Uber Summer Internships 2023 in Johannesburg
Applications are ongoing for the Uber MBA Summer Internships 2023 in Johannesburg, and qualifying candidates are invited to apply.
Closing date: rolling basis
Uber is recruiting for the Summer internships for 2023 in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
About the Role
Uber MBA Interns come to the company for the summer and own specific projects based on the challenges the business is facing in the region.
Our Internship opportunities are offered within Operations, a team passionate about growing and improving our business across EMEA.
Including our technological platform services connected to ridesharing services, scaling our delivery business, and the expansion of new modalities – this team is on the front lines of growing Uber in the region!
What You’ll Do
- Think strategically, innovatively, and creatively to find the solution to one or more problems
- Work with different people and departments in order to find information and define the best solutions – this opportunity involves meeting some extraordinary people and learning from them!
- Analyze some data and turn it into incredible reports to take some decisions from it
- Work on a proposal to share before concluding the internship
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program, returning to the program upon completion of the internship
- Availability to work 3 months full time starting June-July 2023
- Work authorization in South Africa – No visa sponsorship is available for internships
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Business Insight: Understanding and being fully aware of how our business operates and how it makes money and sustains profitable growth, now and in the future
- Communication: Using situational awareness to clearly deliver information to different audiences
- Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects
- Problem Solving: Successfully resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense
- Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others and works well in a team. Takes time to build helpful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability
Applications: November 2022 onwards
Interviews: February-April 2023, on a rolling basis
Internships @ Uber
Perks & Benefits: We offer a monthly internship allowance, Uber credits and much more!
You have the rare chance to create a global impact – we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics.
We offer expansive mentorship from Uber employees to guide you through your internship experience and for you to build personal networks and friendships with hardworking people who share your passion for technology.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!