Clinvet South Africa is recruiting and invites applications for a HWSETA funded Internship at Clinvet International in Bloemfontein.
Period: 01 April 2023 – 31 March 2024
Unemployed South African graduates with a degree in Natural Science or Biological Science for the Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority (HWSETA) internship.
Core Description of Duties
- To assist in the delivery of efficient and high-quality research
- Perform specific study related and/or study conduct tasks
- Perform study administrative tasks
- Interact with, socialise, and handle animals
Interested applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Grade 12 with Tertiary Qualification: Degree Natural Science or Biological Science
- Major subjects in entomology, zoology or parasitology will be beneficial
- Any experience will be an added advantage
- Computer literate
- Proficiency in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Administrative skills and attention to detail
Applicants should be available between 13 – 16 March 2023 for individual in-person/telephonic (TEAMS) interviews.
Successful candidate also need to be available on the 22nd of March 2023 in order to finalize the HWSETA administration process.
The company is committed to ensuring that its internal policies, practices, and systems are free of barriers, emphasize the value of diversity, and promote full participation to ensure dignity, respect, and equal access for all employees.
This position qualifies to be filled with a candidate from a previously disadvantaged group as per the company’s employment equity policy provided that all criteria are met by the EE candidate.
The Company may perform Criminal and/or other relevant checks on all applicants applying for positions, as is relevant to the position.
Closing Date: 10 March 2023
Use the links below to apply. When applying, please take note that Internet Explorer is not supported in BambooHire.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.