GirlCode South Africa is hiring a Community Manager
GirlCode South Africa are looking for a young, fun, and motivated individual to join the GirlCode team as a community manager.
The volunteer community manager opportunity is an exciting role for someone fresh out of university, who has a strong grasp on social media tools, and the latest trends and is passionate about tech.
The person will essentially be the face of GirlCode, attend events, and capture content for Tiktok.
This role is perfect for someone looking for on-the-job experience and who wants to grow as an individual.
- Create engaging and fun Tiktoks and Reels
- Attend events
- Take photos
- Research guest for our Instagram Lives
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and best practices
- Experience creating and curating high-quality content for social media
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with a team
- Lifelong learner
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!