CSG South Africa are recruiting and invite recent South African graduates to apply for the 2023 Graduate Programme.
Closing date: Not specified
What you’ll do
- You will report to the director of service management
- You will be part of the 2023 Graduate Program which will run for 12 months
- You will help set up customers with billing schedules and procedures, analyzing data, producing invoices and billing reports
- You will help maintain and manage multiple ticketing systems
- You will use several pieces of software for tracking and analysis of data
- You will be in the Centurion or Cape Town office for at least 3 days a week
You should have
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria.
Remember, you are not solely your resume. Give your transferable skills the chance to tell the full story. Channel the power of YOU and apply to explore the possibility we’re the perfect fit.
- Degree in Software development, Informatics, Computer Science, etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English in a business environment
- South African Identification document
- CV and cover letter
- Academic Record
Who will love this job
- An trusted team player – you know how to connect and communicate with your audience(s) around the world and create safe environments to voice diverse opinions, foster diversity and belonging and above all treat people with respect
- A growth driver – you have a mindset that anticipates and adapts to changing needs and can bring partners together to contribute and work toward a shared vision
- A game changer – you dream big and push the limits of what’s possible to improve for yourself and others
- A leader – you excel leading your own projects and produce impactful outcomes while dedicating time to mentor those around you to help them grow
- A strategist – you’re curious and find inventive ways to implement ideas that lead to business simplification outcomes and solutions
Perks & Benefits
- Work from home, in-office, or hybrid
- Emotional and mental well-being support
- Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Time Off
- Learn more about the perks and benefits when you talk to your recruiter
How to Apply
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.