AfriGIS is looking for a talented and passionate Graphic Design Intern to join our Marketing and Sales Team for a 6 month internship.
The purpose of this internship is to provide the individual with the opportunity to gain meaningful workplace experience and to develop their skills by creating and delivering designs for general brand collateral, social media and websites.
- Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field
- Portfolio showcasing design work
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat)
- Experience in basic video editing and exporting (Premiere Pro and/or After Effects)
- Experience in preparing artwork and branded collateral for print
- Experience creating content and managing campaigns for social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Creating and delivering designs for general brand collateral, social media and websites
The ideal candidate will:
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent in communication and collaboration skills
- A self-starter that works well in a team
- Responsible and take ownership of deliverables
- Flexible and tenacious
- Eager to learn, grow and accept new challenges
Should you be interested please send your CV to [email protected]
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.