KPMG South Africa is recruiting for Graduate Recruitment Manager
Applications are invited for the vacant post of Graduate Recruitment Manager at KPMG South Africa to be based in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Description Of The Role And Purpose Of The Job
The Manager: Graduate Recruitment will be responsible for developing and coordinating a National Graduate Recruitment strategy.
The role is responsible for recruiting qualified university graduates to fill entry-level and intern positions as well as for maintaining the firm’s brand and image on the university campuses.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the graduate recruitment team including managing bursaries, career faires and events, graduate initiatives and vacation work programmes.
As such they serve as the one point of contact for graduate recruitment solutions, tools and databases.
- Develop and translate the graduate recruitment strategy in line with KPMG’s strategic objectives and recruitment strategy
- Develop, implement, and enhance graduate talent initiatives
- Manage the graduate recruitment team and information systems including approving requisitions
- Perform regular conference calls with the EMA team and Global team to stay current on trends in the South African market from a recruitment marketing perspective
- Provide overall management of bursary and vac programme including the management of the budget and the bursary system
- Set targets for conversion from vacation to training contract
- Preparing budget for the annual budget process and manage initiatives in terms of the budget and monthly reviews of management accounts
- Build and maintain both internal and external stakeholder relationships (within the business and particularly with schools, universities and SAICA/Thuthuka)
Skills and attributes required for the role:
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Relationship management
- Technology savvy
- Coaching and mentoring
- Leadership Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Relationship building
- Data analysis
- Strong work ethic
- Organised and methodical
- Problem solving and decision making
- Broad business thinking skills
- High Emotional intelligence
- Ability to work under pressure
Minimum requirements to apply for the role (including qualifications and experience):
- A relevant HR Degree in Industrial/Psychology/HR or other relevant degree is essential
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial position.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!