Stryker South Africa: Graduate Internship Programme 2023 in Johannesburg
Applications are invited for the Marketing, Marketing Communications & Education Internships at Stryker South Africa in Johannesburg.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies with annuals sales of over US$17 billion.
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine!
Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Intern to support Marketing, Marketing Communications & Education initiatives across EEMEA.
- Enrolled as a student in bachelor’s or master’s program in communications or journalism
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign & Photoshop) is a plus
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content (social media, newsletters etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Good project management skills
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position.
Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!