x6 Youth Managers wanted for the Home Affairs digitization of records
The Department of Home Affairs seeks to employ 6 unemployed youth as Managers for the digitization of the home affairs records.
Salary: R 14,250.00 per month – Stipend
The Department of Home Affairs, DHA, in collaboration with Harambee and the Department of Employment and Labour, DEL as the National Pathway Management Network, seeks to employ 6 unemployed youth as Managers for the digitization of the department of home affairs records.
The DHA has started the digitization process of converting over 350 million paper records into electronic format for improved service delivery.
The DHA seeks to contribute to the employment creation goals and strategic priorities of the Presidential Employment Stimulus programme by hiring unemployed youth on a fixed term contracts to assist.
- Manage and lead teams.
- Oversee the management of electronic and/or paper-based records.
- Respond to information enquiries, giving appropriate access to information.
- Manage budgets and resources.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- South African citizens aged between 18-35 years old.
- A minimum of an Honours Degree in Document and / or Records Management, Information Technology, Library Science or Computer Science.
- No criminal record.
Should you receive notice that you have been selected for shortlisting, you will be required to present the following documents:
- Copy of certified qualifications.
- Copy of certified identity document.
Successful candidates will be subjected to suitability checks (Citizenship, Credit, Criminal and Qualification Verification).
Duration of contract: 3 years (approximately May/June 2023- May/June 2026). A contract linked to the duration of the project will be signed upon appointment.
Should you not hear from DHA by May/June 2023, please consider your application unsuccessful. You may continue to look for more opportunities on sayouth.mobi.
All roles will be in person at the Department of Home Affairs in Gauteng Province (Pretoria) and the North West Province (Brits).
Closing date: 02 March 2023
To apply for this position, you need to be part of the network. Please Join the network or Log in below:
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!