World Maritime University scholarship for South African students
Transport Education Training Authority (TETA) invites South Africans to apply for postgraduate scholarships at the World Maritime University.
Applicants from South Africa can seek funding for their studies from TETA, the Transport Education and Training Authority.
TETA are interested in providing full funding for candidates who meet their criteria:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be academically accepted by WMU
- You must be currently employed, and have been with your employer for at least 12 months
- You must have at least 3 years of experience in the maritime sector in South Africa
- You must have obtained consent from your current employer that you can undertake the programme and will be allowed to return to employment after completion of programme
- Women will be given priority for funding
- Middle managers and above will be given priority for funding
TETA requires the submission of the following documents:
- Complete WMU application for admission (please attach your Matric certificate showing a pass in English)
- A certified copy of your passport or your application for a passport
- A certified copy of your ID
- TETA Motivational Statement
- A letter of support from your current employer, confirming that you may undertake the programme and will be allowed to return to employment after completing programme (sabbatical/unpaid leave could be considered)
- Your employer should complete the Application for Financial Support form and send to [email protected]
All documents not submitted with the WMU online application for admission should sbe submitted to [email protected].
TETA will consider for funding only the applicants who submit all the required documents.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!