China Mobile: Global Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 in Johannesburg
China Mobile International Middle East & Africa invites applications for the Global Graduate Trainee 2023 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
China Mobile International Limited (CMI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Mobile.
In order to provide better services to meet the growing demand in the international telecommunications market, China Mobile established CMI in December 2010, headquartered in Hong Kong, China.
CMI has expanded its footprint in 37 countries and regions.
Leveraging the strong support by China Mobile, CMI is a trusted partner that provides comprehensive international telecom services and solutions to international enterprises, carriers and mobile users.
The Global Graduate Trainee Program is designed as a12-month fast-track career development for talented university graduates in our regional office.
We aim to unleash your potential and lead you a promising career at China Mobile International Limited (CMI) with the following program details.
Start YOUR career journey with CMI by 3 Streams:
- Technology and Network Stream (e.g. Solution Management, Project Management, Network Planning & Development, Implementation Engineer, Information Technology, etc)
2. Business Stream (e.g. Sales & Business Development, Product Management, Marketing & Market Analysis, Business Operations Support, etc.)
3. General Supporting Stream (e.g. Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Merge & Acquisition, Procurement, Legal, etc.)
· Intensive learning and development program to acquire core job knowledge and skillsets
· Not limited to a specific job role with all rounded exposure to different job functions in the country
· Direct coaching and mentoring provided by managers
· Job Rotation in HK HQ for 3 months
Exploring by Visit and Activities:
· Visit CMI golden partners (e.g. Huawei, Alibaba, Klook)
· Visit other CM offices in China (e.g. Guangzhou, Shenzhen, etc)
· Smart-Project: Cross-departmental and international exposure to understand company business & operations
· Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, e.g. Annual Dinner Event, Start Award Ceremony, Charity Activities
· Final year students or recent graduates from Business, Engineering and Information Technology or related disciplines
· Entrepreneurial and innovative
· Passionate in the IT & Telecommunications industry
· Excellent command of written and spoken English.
If you still have questions, please email to [email protected] and state the apply location on email subjects, e.g. “LOCATION – Global Graduate Trainee”.
This email is for enquires only. Please DO NOT send your application to this email.
Please submit your application through our online application system on or before 26/02/2023
***Only applications through application system on or before 26/02/2023 will be counted.***
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!