Rio Tinto South Africa has multiple open job vacancies in Richards Bay and in Johannesburg, and applications are invited.
We have listed the job vacancies below.
Follow the guidelines below to apply. Only online applications will be considered
Please attach ALL copies of your qualifications, failure to do so will result in your application being unsuccessful and an automatic regret of your application
Please note that failure to satisfy all the minimum requirements will lead to your application not being considered.
No statement of results will be considered.
What Rio Tinto offers
- A safety-focused and inclusive working environment
- A competitive base salary reflective of your skills and experience
- Annual cash incentive awards (STIP) for eligible employees
- Career development & education assistance to further your ambitions
- Access top tier family-friendly health and medical programs, pension, and savings plans
- Wellbeing benefits
- Generous Rio Tinto employee share program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing individual wellbeing support for you and your family for personal and professional matter
- A comprehensive leave policy that covers all moments that matter in life (vacation/annual, paid parental, etc)
Available job opportunities
To view more details about a specific job title, please tap or click on the highlighted job title.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.