PSG Konsult is recruiting for Graduate Intern: Wealth Advisor Assistant
PSG Konsult South Africa invites recent graduates to apply for the position of Graduate Intern: Wealth Adviser Assistant in Tyger Valley, Western Cape.
PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce.
In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups, and we encourage people with disability to apply.
• Gather Policy information
• Compile a summary of information
• Research product information
• Handle new application and quotations
• Handle and solve client enquiries (all existing business enquiries)
• Diary management for new and existing business cases
• Diary management for Wealth Adviser
• Arrange appointments between Wealth Adviser and Clients
• Prepare investment review appointments
• Maintain CRM system
• Rebalance and maintain existing portfolios
• Prepare and distribute monthly/quarterly statements
• Manage Administrative Documentation (detailed records)
• Build and maintain good working relationships
• Record details of transactions
• Maintain Service Level agreement deadlines
• Manage policy renewals
• Ensure FAIS Compliance
• Load new/existing business policies
• Completed Bachelor of Commerce degree (Preferably majoring in Information Systems, Analytics and Investment Planning/ Risk Management)
• 0-1 Year experience in the financial services industry
• Proficient in both spoken and written English and at least one other of the official South African languages
• Computer literacy (MS Office) – Highly competent in Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong technical and administrative skills
How to Apply:
Candidates interested must forward their CV with the vacancy title and location (Wealth Adviser Assistant | Tygervalley) in the subject line to [email protected]
Closing date: 31 January 2023.
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of your application, please accept that your application was not successful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!